ICSA’s Current (2019-2022) Executive Board
The executive board consists of six main members and three substitute members that will be elected for a period of three years by secret ballot from among voting members of the Association.
Executive Board Members:
- Mohammad Javadi Pour (Ph.D.), President
- Mostafa Ghaderi (Ph.D.),Vice-President
- Alireza Sadeghi (Ph.D.), Main Member
- Saeed Safaee Movahhed (Ph.D.), Main Member
- Zahra Niknam (Ph.D.), Treasurer
- Mahmoud Amani Tehrani (Ph.D.), Substitute Member
- Rahmatollah Marzoghi (Ph.D.),Substitute Member
- Parvin Samadi (Ph.D.), Main Inspector
- Hassan Mazaheri (Ph.D.),Substitute Inspector
– The President will chair general meetings and support the smooth and efficient functioning of the Association.
– The Vice-President will coordinate the activities of the committees and act as President in case of the President’s absence due to illness or resignation.
– The Treasurer will maintain records regarding the Association’s financial activities.
– The Inspector will supervise the Association’s financial activities.